Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Field Farm Shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our Site, www.fieldfarmshop.co.uk, is owned and operated by C E Badley Farm Account, whose trading address is Field Farm, High Toynton, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 6NL. Our VAT number is 613679918.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prices, descriptions and availability of goods
- Field Farm Shop is regularly reviewing the prices on the website, all prices are subject to change without prior notice. However the customer will only pay the price of goods at the time of purchase. We do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, commissions or errors in our product descriptions, including pictures, information and prices.
- If an order has been placed which contains products that are currently unavailable, a full refund of the product will be processed. The refunded amount will appear back into the account you initially paid with, please allow up to 5 working days for the transaction to appear. Field Farm Shop are not responsible for any discrepancies regarding the processing of a refund.
- Field Farm Shop is an independent, small-scale farm, therefore all our products are subject to availability. Any order requests are accepted at our sole discretion whilst we also maintain the right to decline orders without explanation.
- Our products will be sent in insulated boxes directly to you. Additionally, cooling ice pads will be used to extend the low temperature. So your meat stays chilled or frozen until it reaches your door.
- If you are not home to receive your box, our couriers will leave the goods in your designated place that has been stated by you. Note that if no delivery message is left, the box will be returned to the depot and could result in the products being unsuitable for consumption. We will not be liable for any products wasted in relation to the delivery note.
- A national courier (APC Overnight) is used for all deliveries. Your delivery can be tracked on the APC Overnight website, with APC PinPoint.
- If you’ve placed your order before 12 midnight Friday, your box will be collected from us the following Thursday morning, for delivery to you by 12 noon Friday.
- In the event of a delivery not being delivered within the quoted time, through direct customer contact with a third party courier, the company shall not be liable for any losses, costs damages or expenses incurred to either the customer or a third party.
Payment & Security
- The security of your financial information is very important to us. All of our online payments will be processed through our secure payment service provider Stripe to ensure the highest possible level of security and fraud protection available for all of our customers. Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in order to encrypt sensitive information during the payment process. We currently accept all of the major credit & debit cards. All transactions are shown in pounds sterling (£).
Cancellations, Complaints and Refunds
- You can cancel your order within two hours after your online purchase. We cannot cancel an order after this period.
- We hope that you enjoy our products. But if for any reason you are unhappy, please let us know why as soon as possible, by sending us the product details and the reason why you are disappointed with the product.
- We will then consider either giving you a refund or sending you a voucher or find another solution. We will do our very best to respond as quickly as possible and try to resolve it. Email to:email@example.com, phone: 01507 523934.
Copyrights and Trademarks
- Field Farm Shop reserves all copyright of content provided on this website (including photos, illustrations, designs, logos & texts). Use, printing or copying of materials on this website, other than in the course of browsing, choosing products and placing order with us, is prohibited. In case you want to share our photos, illustrations, designs, logos & texts, please let us know and we’ll find a solution: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection and Sharing
- We ask for certain details in our registration and payment processes such as your name, address and contact information. We keep your records to make future transactions quicker and smoother for you. We will not share or sell this information to third parties other than as disclosed in this statement. If for any reason you wish us not to store information as detailed above please contact us via email email@example.com or phone 01507 523934.
Limitations of Liability
- All information provided on our website is free of charge and therefore you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of the website and the information contained on it. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.